The pad has great clamping force due to it’s construction, offering excellent stability, avoiding parallel movements. Due to the extreme adhesive performance allows secure edging process on all types of lenses
- Good adhesion, compatible with all types of plastic lenses
- Safe Removal, leaves no residue on the surface
- Torque resistance, safe adhesion to alloy
- Colour, clear visualization of the engravings
- Malleability, adapts to high curves
- Thickness, providing best protection during the process
- Thermal insulation, allows exposure to heat without deforming the surface
Application and instructions
Check surface before application.
Avoid contact with oil, dust or any kind of residue that may affect performance of the product.
Recommend using in temperatures between 20 and 40°C (68F / 104F).
Do not use at temperatures below 15°C (59F), since it could affect fluidity and compromise adhesion.
The acrylic adhesive is pressure sensitive; it must be in full contact with the surface, apply evenly.
Keep in the original package and temperatures below 86F / 30C.