This Near Vision Disparity Unit combines a comprehensive range of tests for refraction and ocular motor investigations at near.
The unit is supplied with polarisation set at 90 degrees x 180 degrees. The unit is rechargeable, incorporating the latest charging circuitry and is recharged via a plug-in power supply.
The new casing has a much smaller footprint to previous models, standing upright on the desktop. A retractable measuring tape is incorporated within the unit.
The tests incorporated in the Near Vision Disparity Unit are as follows:
- Fixation disparity test
- Polarised foveal suppression test
- Polarised test for arc & suppression in strabismus
- Polarised bichromatic test
- Polarised cross-cylinder target & visual acuity balance test
- Measurement of the monocular amplitude of accommodation under binocular conditions
- Stereopsis test
- Tangent scale & spotlight
- N5-N12 Times reading fonts
- Dominant-eye & accommodation convergence relationship test
- Visual acuity charts (both letter & E) in decimal notation
- Near point convergence
To see our full range of accessories and products, click here