Small and Almighty!
The Easygraph offers the ideal solution to practices struggling with limited space. Mounting directly on the slit lamp, this space-saving corneal topographer incorporates assessment of the cornea directly into the examination process.
- High resolution 22,000 points measured
- Quick measuring time
- Full analysis software
- Space saving solution
- Topographer and Keratometer combined
- Numerous analysis and display formats
- Contact lens fitting
- OxiMap® Software
Compact Corneal Topographer
In the non-contact examination process, 22,000 measuring points are used to map the cornea. Digital image transmission and automatic release guarantee the best possible reproducibility.
Simple Mounting on the Slit Lamp
The Easygraph comes complete with a slit lamp adapter and optional guide rail. These make it easy to move the Easygraph from the work position to the idle position.
Precise Measurement, Easy-to-Understand Presentation
Precise measurement is the basis for many types of analysis. Graphic presentation of the data supports you in the evaluation and quantitative assessment of the corneal topography:
- Overview with camera image and color map
- 3D and 2D display
- Various color maps
- Plot of the Fourier analysis
- Refractive map
- Height map of the topography data
- Map of the sagittal and tangential radii
- Comparison of different examination results for follow-up purposes