One of the Smallest Slit Lamp Documentation Systems Available
The OCULUS ImageCam 2 is a compact, high-quality slit lamp documentation system that is compatible with nearly all common slit lamps available on the market.
- Small and light-weight – The compactness of the beam splitter and the camera make your daily slit lamp examination easier.
- Swivel in/out – The beam splitter prism of the ImageCam 2 can be swiveled completely out of the slit lamp’s beam path with a lever.
- Iris aperture for control of brightness and depth of focus.
- Universal compatibility – Thanks to its many adaptation possibilities, the OCULUS ImageCam 2 system is suitable for use with most slit lamps.
- User-friendly software – The software is intuitive and easy to use. The software includes networkable viewer software for review of the images at the users network computers.
- Single image from video – The ImageCam 2 lets you record your complete slit lamp examination as a video and choose the best images to save. Only the most clear images are stored.
- Adjustable Aperture for greater field of view
- Live image view
- Multiple image capture for comparison
- Storage of images on hard disc Imagecam